Remember those who have passedColumbine
Mommy... Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
But Mommy, when I went school that day,
I never said good-bye,
I'm sorry Mommy, I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry. When Johnny shot
the gun, He hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, Got the gun from his older brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Chris; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now, And
tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best; Mommy, I'm not
the first, I'm no better than the rest.
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass.
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one deserves this,
Mommy, warn the others, Mommy I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know they really did try,
I think I even saw a doctor, Trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, With a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest. Mommy I ran as
fast as I could,
When I heard that crack, Mommy, listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college; I wanted to try things that were new,
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo.
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, Mommy, I wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Chris, I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know; you know it's true, And Mommy all
I wanted to say is,"Mommy, I love you."
***In Memory of The Columbine Students Who Were Lost***
Please if you would,
Pass this around,
I'd be happy if you could,
Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye."
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Repost and show people you care
2) Ignore it and you have just proven you are a heartless mole
Sign your name at the bottom, to show u TRULY care.
1)Remi Brooke Newman, CA
2) Laura Berenice
4. Brandi-~Charmed Girl~ GG, CA
7. megan.. lawrenceburg, IN
8. hey im a guy and im jake and it almost made me cry lol
9. caroline~ houston, tx
10. Jerod~~lakenheath, uk...stupid military..
11. Jenn ~ lakenheath, uk
12. ~lil steph~ lakenheath, uk
13. Hacker L-Town Uk
14. Mary - sedge fen, uk
15. Lisa G ***tears, so sad!!!*** uk
16. Danielle Gladden uk
17.Jessica MacDonnell uk
18.Emily Lawrence uk
19. Holly Norrington uk 20. Katie Keohane uk
21. Ellie Hirst uk
23. becky willcox
25 sian bott uk
26. Polly Galis uk x x x
27. ciara cooke uk XxXxX
28. Sarah Roberts, UK, plz send it on! ~*xxxxxxxx*~
29. Samuel Ewruje, Uk.-Don't delete it send it on!!!
30. Lizzy Finnigan AUS
31. Ness Dickson AUS!!
32. Ami Robertson Australia..
33. Nicole Lea, Australia.
34. Stacey Lea, Australia
35. Ben Lewis, AUS!!!!
36. Alex Thacker AUSTRALIA!!!!!
37.Mady Murray AUSTRALIA!!! xoxoxox
38.John Smith, Tamworth, Australia
39.Deanna Daintry, Australia
40. Michael Sanderson, Australia
41. Deepka Ratra, Australia
43. Bethany Australia
45. Lemon aussie
46. Nick aust
47. mel australia
48. amanda australia
49. kir beazley
50. Sam Holmes Candelo rox Australia
53. MeGaN, AuStRaLiA XoXoXo
54.Karmen, AUSTRALIA XOXOXOXO
55. kloe, australia xx mwa xx
56. JESSIKA AUS XOX MWAH XOX
58. Stacey, NSW, Australia xoxo
59.Bianca, NSW Australia xoxoxo
60. Nadine , NSW Australia
61. sarah , NSW Australia
62 Adam Schultz, NSW Australia
63.Stephanie Osmond, NSW, Australia :| i wont cry... :| i wont cry.... :'(
:'( i cryed!!
64.melanie-jane australia Plz guys.. pass this on! like it sez dont delete
it and be a heartless mole! lol
64. Kassie Randall NSW Australia...So Long And Good Night...i Love you Nikki
Wilcan (if you happen to read this firstname.lastname@example.org) hehehe ttfn
65.Morgan (Gina), Chicago, Illinois
66. Deahn Ezzy, Australia
67.Heather U. South Carolina USA
68. BrEa PaPe StRaTtY AuSsIe(hehe it sais chris this is moor then a crush
69.Ashley Jaques-I cryed! this was sooo sad
(70)omg thats so sad
74. lina, LOUISIANA THIS SO SO SAD.... please SIGN! :-(
75. Shiloh .M. - Arkansas, USA 76.iusedtoloveyou777 :'(
81.Kathy/deadly-insane...i miss u mr. irwin...and to the soldiers..good luck up there...and R.I.P miss malciodi
82. Heather McBride, MS (This is sad, i show my respect for the dead)
83. Poppy Turner/paganofthewolves, Buckinghamshire, England. ( atragedy overseas that touched us all! RIP friends I never knew)
84. Andrea Houghton/Babygurl062089, Fl, Those people didn't deserve to die. RIP to those who died that day.
85. Amy / darkblueyes/ fl.
86. invisible.to.everyone/may they all rest in piece. Plzzz repost this and how how much you care.
87.Sarah~let there souls rest
88.DemonAmelia~ My heartaches for the losses. Please do not be stupid enough to be like Johnny. Please.
89. smileXyourexDead~~ this happened at my school once. i wish these people werent so stupid. we lost 3 kids that day. it makes you wonder if they told their parents goodbye.
90.WheresOlive...wow i don't usualy do this stuff...but this one's different...
91. WolfDagger my real name is Christie. I was crying this hasn't happened in my school yet
92) luga-lupus (laura UK). I dont normaly repost these things but i learnt about this in history and this one realy mad me cry! So plz repost it plz!
93. vampire_buzz (brianna uk) this really made me cry
96. RockStarAtHeart from Mars
95. LivingDeathBlackRose (Corinne)*wipes away stray tears*
97.narutonut*tears up* i feel bad for those who could not say their last "good-byes"
98. thenarutofan694244-everyone should be able to say there last goodbyes. RIP.
99. Inufan5262. (I couldn't hold back the tears no matter how hard I forced them. I am truly sorry, students of Columbine. Even thought I don't know you, I <3 you.)
100. Emmerz0707 (the second account of Inufan5262)
101. Lili98girl Gosh, this is turely sad, *Wips away a tear*
102. Juliet~ I usually don't do these chains but *sob* I had to just this once. For all the kids who didn't get to say goodbye
Did you like this poem? Write one of your own!