Search Results: "programming"
Tags are keywords used to categorize content. The more accurately you tag your creations the easier it will be for people to find it.
- Life in the Machine
Java Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
Beginner's Java Quiz 1: Basic Concepts (object, class, inheritance, interface, package) Quiz is based on Oracle's Java tutorial Lesson: Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Have you ever turned on the TV at like 4 in the morning and it's on paid programming but you think it's a commercial an your all
- Do you think Quizilla can be improved?
- HTML 5 and CSS 3 Elements: Visual Effects, Table Styles and Custom Fonts (Part 1)
- I Sold my Idea for Millions
- Which computer career is better?
- Would you ever consider computer programming as a career?
I "Chose" Not to Live in Reality
so this defintely isnt my normally happy ending fanfiction. and if you dont want to read something that derious or creepy, then stop now. you have been warned :]
- Web Design or Computer Programming?
Not true, just something I thought of when I was fiddling with the personailty of an OC (own character) of mine when my friend did something annoying. The title comes from a computer programming process where you assign atributes to something (a varible, to be precise, but that won't make a lot of sense to most people). Yes, I do programming. No, it doesn't make much sense to me either.
Which programming language is right for you?
This quiz is for future (or potential) computer programmers to decide what to start with. Very short quiz.
Are You a NERD?
OK you just HAVE to know..Am I REALLY a nerd?? If your not a nerd than what are you?
How well do you know PHP?
How well do you know this basic scripting language? It's got some tough questions, that get harder towards the end.
- Are you knowledgeable when it comes to computers?
N Versus the Programming Teacher from Heck
Well programming class is DULL. Like really. So I bring in this game, which the teacher is fine with, but suddenly turns Neonazi against after winter break and bans forever. Here's me complaining about it... Sung to the tune of "American Pie" by Don
- Help required
Quizilla Top Tags